- The frame needs to be a little larger than the norm. The larger the frame the easer it is to see.
- The younger you are the easier the varifocal is to get used to.
- The higher the prescription (add) the more superior the varifocal spectacle lense needs to be.
- Top of the range varifocals need 6 extra measrments, always ask
- The better the vari focal the less you move your head.
Price you expect to pay.
Top of the range : approx £400 – £600 Hoya Mystyle / Essilor 360 / Nikkon
Middle range : approx £350 – £250 Kodak concise / Rodenstock /
Low range : approx £200 – £60.00 Ao pro / Jai kudo / WLC
Hope this helps. Want to know the other 5 tips? Call me at Good Looking
Optics if you would like to talk varifoacls
Garry Kousoulou 0208 364 4444 www.goodlookingoptics.co.uk
Adapting to your varifocals
Varifocals / progressive – what do they do, how do they work, which ones are best?