- Always use a silk or micro fibre cloth to clean your lenses- this will prevent scratches.
- Never use “bio” washing up liquid to clean your Lenses – this will damage the protective coating.
- Always apply a recommended cleaning. spray to your lenses before cleaning.
- Always take your spectacles off using both hands– this will double the lifespan of your frames.
- Never open the oven door wearing your spectacles-the steam produced on the lenses will damage the protective coating.
- If you have problems with losing screws or with your frame becoming loose, bring them in to us and we will provide a permanent solution free of charge.