A comprehensive eye examination will establish if a patient requires spectacles or contact lenses as well as checking the health of the eyes.
The consulting room at Goodlooking Optics’ Optician’s is fully equipped with modern instruments which will aid in the detection of eye disease e.g. glaucoma, cataracts and retinal detachments, as well as giving some indication of the general state of health.
Regular eye examinations by a qualified optometrist are recommended every two years for everyone and more frequently for children, senior citizens, diabetics and people with glaucoma and their close relatives.
We provide the following services:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for all ages
- Spectacle Dispensing, Adjustments & Repairs
- A Full range of spectacle frames, spectacle lenses and contact lenses are available.
- Contact Lens Fitting & Aftercare
- Diabetic, Glaucoma & Children screening
- VDU, Safety and Sports Eyecare
- Sunglasses & Accessories
- Home visits are available for the housebound
And So much more. If what you need is not on the list call and if humanly possible we will try to help.
Opticians In Enfield 0208 364 4444